We strive to develop and maintain a hard-working core product portfolio with a strong value proposition that balances efficacy, quality, and price while delivering innovative new products that compel the customer to seek out a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Our product portfolio spans several significant categories including Skin Care, Body Care, Color Cosmetics, Fragrance, and Beauty Nutrition.
- Product Portfolio—Consumers love Mary Kay® products, with nearly 800 skincare, color cosmetics & signature fragrances available in our global portfolio.
- Related Products—21 unique product lines.
- Product Shade Diversity—In our global portfolio, we currently offer more than 80 different foundations—in a broad range of shades and finishes—to best match the beautiful spectrum of diversity for skin tones.
- Product Portfolio Core Business—Skin Care is the core of Mary Kay’s product portfolio and the business of our Independent Beauty Consultants and is approximately 60% of the portfolio.
- Product Innovation—The Research & Innovation Team, along with leading dermatologists, developed the Clinical Solutions/IntelliDerm Solutions (line name for China), a high-science line of dermo-cosmetic products reflecting some of the strongest clinical claims Mary Kay has ever achieved.
- Customer Loyalty—Many of our classic fragrances maintain a strong loyalty, with over 20 years in the portfolio.
- Nearly 800 skincare, color cosmetics & signature fragrances are available in our global portfolio.
- Skin care is approximately 60% of the portfolio.
- 21 unique product lines.
- In our global portfolio, we currently offer more than 80 different foundations, in a broad range of shades and finishes.
- The past year marked a year of high-powered innovation for Mary Kay with the launch of the Mary Kay Clinical Solutions® skin care line.
- Many of our classic fragrances maintain a strong loyalty, with over 20 years in the portfolio.
- The Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is the top-selling Mary Kay® product worldwide followed by the Clear Proof® Deep-Cleansing Charcoal Mask and the TimeWise® Age Minimize 3D® 4-in-1 Cleanser.
- In 2017, Mary Kay introduces a beauty industry first with breakthrough beauty technology, TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™. The dissolvable vitamin C square is enhanced and boosted with a fresh, pure and potent vitamin C elixir.
We strive to develop and maintain a hard-working core product portfolio with a strong value proposition that balances efficacy, quality and price while delivering innovative new products. Our product portfolio spans several large categories including Skin Care & Body Care, Color, Fragrance and Nutrition. Our portfolio is comprised of over 800 products across our categories, which enables Mary Kay to compete in over 40 markets.
- Skincare and Body Care – Skin Care is the core of Mary Kay’s product portfolio and is approximately 60% of the portfolio. Skin Care regimens are the foundation of healthy skin. Mary Kay has solutions for every skin care need and skin type. Our two age -defying regimens TimeWise Miracle Set 3D ™and TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ Set are our best sellers. We also have a naturally derived line, Mary Kay Naturally™, and regimens for acne prone skin and hydration.
In addition to our core regimens and innovation to deliver next level benefits, Mary Kay has a strong portfolio of bestsellers. Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup remover remains one of our most beloved products.
- Color – Makeup also is a key business driver, offering appealing products, delivering trends and bringing to the beauty consultant what she needs to have another great reason to call her customers. From lipsticks to concealers, from mascaras to foundation, our color category offers a full portfolio for a simple to-full make-up look.
Today, our make-up category has more than 500 products across the world, including more than 200 lip products such as lip liners, lipsticks, lip glosses and many others.
- Fragrance – Our Men’s & Women’s fragrance portfolio provides enduring loyalty while having strong, authentic ties to the iconic Mary Kay brand. We work with top fragrance houses to create scents that invoke a sense of aspiration and attract a multi-generational following. Many of our classic fragrances maintain a strong loyalty, with over 20 years in the portfolio.
Mary Kay also leverages key fragrance trends and white space opportunities, pulsing in Limited Edition scents throughout multiple product forms. Plus, we support opportunities for gifting, especially during our holiday season, by offering ancillaries that complement our classic MK scents.
- Nutritional Supplements – Introducing Mary Kay® Daily Benefits™, a line of nutritional supplements focused on health and beauty, and the latest category offering from Mary Kay®. We know that feeling beautiful on the outside starts with feeling good on the inside.
Our supplements have been developed with the same rigorous standards for safety and quality that consumers have come to expect from Mary Kay®. The line has been specially curated to help meet the beauty needs of women all over the world, and includes Mary Kay® Daily Benefits Collagen, Mary Kay® Daily Benefits Antioxidant, and Mary Kay® Daily Benefits Multivitamin. Each product can be paired with other Mary Kay® skincare and beauty products to help personalize a daily routine.
The Daily Benefits™ supplement line first debuted in China in 2018 and is now being introduced in markets across the globe.